- What Are The Active Ingredients In Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
- Is Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Recommended?
Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 is a supplement manufactured by a company with the same name: Applied Nutriceuticals.
It is good for improving muscle mass, density, and strength. It can also raise the body’s levels of testosterone.
The manufacturers claim this is the only supplement currently in the market that can stimulate the maximum levels of serum testosterone and growth to facilitate optimum muscle development. They also claim that this supplement is ideal for bodybuilders.
Finally, the product has also been credited with reducing muscle recovery times and triggering the burning of excess body fat to promote a lean physical physique.
What Are The Active Ingredients In Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
According to Applied Nutriceuticals, the product’s formula is composed of various compounds that facilitate the improvement of testosterone levels.
The main active ingredients in the formula include:
- Spirosta Steriodal Saponins — This is an ingredient that acts as an agent for hormonal pathways in the body. It affects the overall production process of testosterone.
- Prolactin — This is a hormone that is attributed with regulating the production of testosterone.
- HRH (Hormone Releasing Hormone) — This is a polypeptide hormone that stimulates the division of skeletal muscle cells in order for muscle tissues to grow.
- Desoxydiosgenin — When ingested, this compound gets converted to an enzyme that triggers the production of testosterone by stimulating the testes.
What Is The Price Of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
The product is available at a number of places online, and the price varies between $43 and $54 depending on the vendor you get it from. A bottle contains 240 capsules and it should last 20-40 days depending on the dosage you use.
What is the Recommended Dosage?
The dosage typically depends on a person’s weight. The manufacturer recommends taking between 3 and 5 capsules a day. The capsules should be taken in two servings; one serving in the morning and the second serving in the evening. The product is also taken in cycles of 12-16 weeks followed by a 6-week break before resuming use.
FAQs On Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2
Q: What are the side effects of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
A: No side effects have been reported. But because some of the ingredients might react with prescription medicine, you may want to consult a doctor before combining the use of the product with your medication.
Advantages Of FAQs On Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2
- Improves testosterone and growth hormone levels
- Promotes an increase in muscle size and strength and size
- Improves overall sexual health and performance
Disadvantages Of FAQs On Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2
- May cause side effects when combined with prescription medication
- No clinical proof has been provided to back its claims
- Price may fluctuate by as much as $10 depending on the vendor
Is Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Recommended?
There are a few positive reviews on this supplement indicating its efficacy.
However, you should note that there are no guarantees with a product that is not clinically tested.
You may want to try a product that has reliable scientific evidence behind it.
(If you’ve used Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 then leave your review below!)