Armostraxis marketed as a legal steroid and testosterone booster. Its purpose is to help the body to produce testosterone naturally and to promote the production of nitric oxide. Through the boost of testosterone, Armostraxis is meant to increase sexual performance and health.
Armostrax Ingredients and Working ProcessThe primary ingredients in this supplement are amino acids: L-arginine, L-lysine, L-valine, and L-glutamine.
- L-arginine acts as a building block for proteins. This helps in the synthesis of new protein compounds and supplies you with that extra energy and strength while working out.
- L-lysine helps in recovery of the muscle tissues that get torn while working out.
- L-valine is another energy booster that is also known for its healing properties.
- All-natural ingredients
- Highly beneficial amino acids
- Low risk of side-effects
- The company offers discounts on bulk purchases of the supplement
- The manufacturer has not revealed the full list of ingredients
- Steroids should provide more than just amino acids to be efficient
- The company hasn’t provided any evidence of clinical studies or research done on the product
- Armostrax sells for 60 Euros per bottle, so it is quite pricey
Recommended DosageThe manufacturer recommends two pills per day with a glass of water before a workout. Each bottle lasts one month.
Should You Buy Armostrax?We like the fact that the product has been manufactured with natural ingredients, but it comes with a hefty price tag, and it’s not necessarily efficient. With a lack of reliable science behind it, we hesitate to recommend this supplement. (If you’ve used Armostrax then leave your review below!)