Nugenix Maxx is a bodybuilding supplement that falls under the category of ‘legal steroids’. It claims to help by increasing muscle mass, boosting testosterone, increasing strength, and improving physique. A positive attribute is that this product is manufactured in the USA, in an FDA-approved facility. Is Nugenix Maxx worth your money? We’ve put together a thorough review to help you make up your mind.
Nugenix Maxx Ingredients and Working ProcessThe primary ingredients in this supplement are;
- Panax Ginseng
- White Button Mushroom Extract
- Maca Root
- Rhodiola Extract
- and Black Pepper Extract.
Nugenix Maxx Advantages
- There are quite a few positive reviews on this supplement
- It can enhance workout productivity
- It can strengthen muscle mass
- Nugenix Maxx is gluten-free
- It has the potential to increase testosterone levels and improve your sexual performance
Nugenix Maxx Disadvantages
- There is no reliable evidence to support the claims made by the manufacturers
- Not all of the ingredients have been tested for efficacy
- There is no money-back guarantee
Recommended DosageThe company suggests that you take four capsules every day, preferably in the morning.
Should you buy Nugenix Maxx?Nugenix Maxx looks to be a powerful testosterone booster. With a proper diet and exercise plan, you might be able to achieve all the benefits promised by the manufacturer. A downside of the supplement is that it is not cost-effective. There is no money-back guarantee, so once you invest in it, there is no turning back. We recommend you continue to research other supplements on the market before making your final decision. (If you’ve used Nugenix Maxx then leave your review below!)