TruZMA is a testosterone booster manufactured by PEScience, and it is designed to help older men restore their testosterone levels to what they were when they were younger. It uses two ingredients – Fulvic Acid and ZMA, ingredients that can stimulate the body to increase free testosterone levels.
The Ingredients of PEScience TruZMAServing size is 4 capsules. Each serving provides:
- Zinc (as mono-L-methionine and aspartate) 30mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 450mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 10.5mg
- Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex 200mg
How Does PEScience TruZMA work?Based on the official website, TruZMA contains a patented ZMA formulation that is important for individuals interested in physical fitness, whether they be male or female. The formula contains magnesium and zinc in forms that are quickly absorbed. TruZMA also includes TruFulvic, which is derived from Shilajit, a mineral compound that claims to combine perfectly with ZMA.
Are There Any Side Effects?No known side effects were reported.
- Contains ZMA, which is a proven testosterone-boosting ingredient
- May promote better sleep quality
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- May boost testosterone production
- Contains Shilajit, a new compound with limited studies regarding efficacy in improving testosterone levels
- Contains very few ingredients
- Missing many T-boosting ingredients
Should you buy PEScience TruZMA?TruZMA can pass as one of the best ZMA supplements on the market, but not as one of the best testosterone boosters on the market. Two ingredients are not enough to cause a noticeable effect. This product is missing core ingredients such as Vitamin D3, D-Aspartic Acid, and a few others. (If you’ve used PEScience TruZMA then leave your review below!)