Testosterone 1500 is a testosterone booster manufactured by Purity Select and distributed by HGH, one of the leading bodybuilding and HGH supplement stores online.
This product claims to:
- Increase testosterone through all-natural ingredients
- Enhance mental focus and mood
- Increase energy and endurance
- Cleanse the body and promote muscle recovery
Testosterone 1500 Ingredients
Each serving of Testosterone 1500 contains:
- Zinc (as Zinc AAC) 15mg
- Calcium (as Calcium carbonate and calcium citrate) 490mg
- Proprietary Blend 2727mg
- Muira Puama
- Calcium Citrate
- Maca Root
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Black Pepper extract
How Does Testosterone 1500 work?
Muira Puama, Longjack and Tribulus Terrestris are known to enhance sexual energy and libido.
Ginkgo biloba is supposed to dilate the blood vessels, which increases the blood flow to the muscles and different parts of the body.
Maca is known to enhance energy, while Nettle has some kidney function benefits.
Are There Any Side Effects?
No known side effects were reported.
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Comes with a 90-day money back guarantee
- Contains a variety of ingredients
- No reported side effects
- Relatively expensive
- Product reviews or user feedbacks are sparse
- Ingredient amounts not provided
- Lack information about the manufacturer
Should you buy Testosterone 1500?
Testosterone 1500 can pass as a decent T-booster, but because the formulation comes in a proprietary blend, we can’t determine the effectiveness or safety of this product.
Also, the price is quite hefty for a product that does not contain core test-boosting ingredients such as Fenugreek, D-Aspartic acid, ZMA, and Vitamin D3 (among others).
(If you’ve used Testosterone 1500 then leave your review below!)