USN BCAA Amino + FeaturesLet’s start by looking at this product’s selling points listed on its Amazon page.
- Can increase your energy and performance
- Allows you to train harder and recover faster
- Promotes muscle stamina and strength
- Boosts muscular endurance
- Is free of stimulants
USN BCAA Amino + PriceWhen we wrote this review, Bodybuilding.com listed 234 BCAA supplementsThe average cost of these supplements was about US $0.80 per serving.How does BCAA Amino compare?One bottle containing 30 servings costs US $24.99, or $0.83 per serving.
USN BCAA Amino + Product SpecificsBCAA Amino doesn’t include sugar.Instead, it uses sucralose as a sweetener.Research on sucralose shows that it’s safe as an artificial sweetener (2).If you’re not familiar with sucralose, you may recognize it under the brand name Splenda.One serving of BCAA Amino contains 5g of BCAAs: 2.5g of leucine, 1.25g of isoleucine, and 1.25g of valine.This ratio and total amount of BCAA is comparable to most other BCAA supplements.This product also contains the ingredients taurine and L-glutamine, which offer similar benefits as BCAAs.
Ingredients In USN BCAA Amino +
- BCAAs: Leucine provides most of the benefits that BCAA offer (3). BCAAs can increase protein synthesis, but the biggest benefit is protein sparing when you’re in a caloric deficit. (4). BCAAs may also reduce post-workout fatigue (5).
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino sulfuric acid that may have benefits on exercise performance. Taurine may clear waste products from your muscles and reduce post-workout fatigue (6, 7, 8). Animal studies show supplementation may also reduce post-exercise muscle damage (9, 10).
- L-Glutamine: L-glutamine is the most common amino acid in your blood (11). Most research shows that glutamine supplementation doesn’t affect exercise performance (12, 13). However, some research shows that it may have benefits for decreasing post-workout muscle soreness (14).
USN BCAA Amino + ReviewsThis product only has three reviews listed on their Amazon page.The average rating of these three reviews is 4.7/5.However, with such a small sample size, these reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt.All three reviews are positive and from unnamed customers.This customer’s review sounds a little too generic and disingenuous.This customer reports liking the mango pineapple flavor if it’s mixed with a small amount of water.It’s hard to find many other people around the internet talking about this product.The lack of reviews doesn’t mean it’s a bad product.However, it doesn’t give us confidence that customers are in love with it.
USN BCAA Amino + Bottom LineThe BCAA Amino formula doesn’t stand out from other BCAA formulas.Its price per serving is average compared to other BCAA products on the market.This product also doesn’t have enough customer reviews available to make us excited.At best, BCAA Amino + is a mediocre BCAA supplement.If you’re looking for a BCAA supplement that doesn’t contain caffeine, this product may be fine.However, if you’re looking for a BCAA that you can also use as a pre-workout, you may want to find a BCAA supplement that also contains caffeine.Overall, we believe that you can find a better BCAA supplement to support your workouts.(Have you tried the USN BCAA Amino + yourself? Then let us know if it worked for you below!)