Weider is definitely an exception to this.
It was founded in 1936, and was run by the famous Joe Weider, the man who put bodybuilding on the map.
Surprisingly, Weider the company has not been seen as a big player in the supplement game, despite having such a big head start on the competition.
They’re clearly trying to make up for lost time now, and have brought out a natural testosterone booster of their own.
The Weider Prime Low T Support supplement is designed to support testosterone levels and also promises to support normal fat metabolism.
In this article we are going to discuss whether Prime Low T Support is a good supplement or not.
We’ll look at the ingredients list and analyse each one.
We’ll look at their claims and see how likely they are to be true, and we’ll look at what the customers are saying about the product.
Quick Review: Weider Prime is a decent testosterone boosting supplement and contains some proven ingredients.
It’s not our top rated but you will probably see some positive results with it.
Weider Company Review
The Weider company was founded by Joe Weider, the man responsible for turning bodybuilding into the massive industry it is today.
If you like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman, or any other bodybuilder then you should thank Joe for making them famous.
Joe wrote hundreds of articles on fitness and nutrition, and hung out with the biggest names in the sport.
So, you would expect his products to be well made.
But it’s a little more complicated than that.
Joe Weider did create Weider Nutrition in 1936 but that company became Schiff Nutrition which still exists today.
This company may also be connected with Joe Weider, but it isn’t the same company that has been around for eighty years or so!
Prime Low T Support Claims
The claims made by Prime Low T Support are low-key.
Weider promise that their supplement will support testosterone production in people suffering with low t scores.
It will improve cardiorespiratory endurance (stamina), and will improve lean body mass (muscle).
These claims may not be spectacular, but in the supplement industry this is actually a good sign.
No supplement is going to completely transform your body, they will make small, positive changes that will help you.
That’s all Weider is promising here, and if the ingredients are good enough, we should see some good results.
Weider Prime Low T Support Ingredients
This product has many ingredients.
There’s: Vitamin D3, Vitamins B6 and B12, Calcium, Zinc, Chromium, Diindolylmethane (DIM), Ashwagandha extract, Cordyceps extract, and piperine.
We’ll take a look at each ingredient in turn and look at whether they improve your endurance, improve your muscle size, or support healthy testosterone levels.
- Vitamin D3: One of the more underrated supplement ingredients, vitamin D3 (also known as Vitamin D) is often needed as a top-up. Particularly in countries which have less sunlight during winter.
If you already have enough vitamin D then supplementation will offer no benefit at all, but many people in America and Europe have low levels of vitamin D. For people with low vitamin D levels, this ingredient can help to increase testosterone , increase lean mass , and may even reduce body fat in the obese.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: There aren’t any specific benefits to supplementing with either of these ingredients. The majority of people already get their RDA.
- Calcium: Some studies have looked into whether calcium increases testosterone levels, but so far, the evidence is that it makes no significant difference.
- Zinc: If you are inactive then zinc supplementation is going to be pretty useless, but if you exercise a lot you need more zinc as your body goes through so much. Topping up your zinc levels can support testosterone levels , making this an excellent supplement ingredient.
- Chromium: Studies have looked into whether Chromium increases testosterone or luteinizing hormone (a hormone that is used to produce testosterone) but nothing has been found. Kind of a useless ingredient.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM): Found in broccoli and other vegetables from the brassica family, DIM is a powerful aromatase blocker. Aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. The more body fat you have, the more aromatase is produced – which leads to lower testosterone. Taking DIM can reduce aromatase and allow your testosterone levels to recover.
- Ashwagandha extract: This ingredient has been added to reduce cortisol, and there is a lot of evidence that this works . Cortisol can reduce testosterone levels as it attacks the testes (where testosterone is produced in men), so anything that can reduce cortisol is going to help with t support. Ashwagandha also helps with fatigue and running capacity. So, it should help with cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Cordyceps extract: Some evidence that it may help to regulate testosterone, but more studies needed before we can say for certain.
- Piperine: A common supplement ingredient that is used to increase the absorption of other ingredients.
Customer Reviews of Weider Prime Low T Support
Amazon.com customers are on average, fans of Prime Low T Support, with a score of 3.9/5 from 89 reviews. 46% of reviews gave it 5 stars while 21% gave it 1 star.
All testosterone booster supplements are as polarising as this.
The problem is that you can’t see the differences before and after using one of these products.
You can only see the difference if you have blood analysed by a lab.
This means that people base their reviews on whether they feel like the supplement is working or not.
This is a problem, because if you are expecting to see results you will interpret anything as evidence that it is working.
While the reverse is also true.
If you aren’t expecting it to work, then you’ll see no evidence of this.
That’s why reviews (like this) that actually look at the ingredients and examine the science are so important.
Should You Buy Weider Prime?
This is a decent testosterone support supplement.
It will deliver on its promise, provided you take it while exercising, following a healthy diet, and sleeping well.
The ingredients are well chosen, and there is a nice blend of testosterone supporting ingredients.
There are also cortisol supporting, and aromatase inhibiting ingredients.
Don’t expect incredible life-changing results and you won’t be disappointed.
But if you are looking for that extra 10% on top of everything else, then this supplement is exactly what you need!
(If you’ve used Weider Prime then let us know in the comments what you thought of it!)